December 08, 2009

Who is she to judge?

Today I was talking to one of my friends(I'm not going to call her by her full name, So we will call her "C")....and she found out that I talk to people from different nationalities, I mean there's Indian, Chinese, Mexican, and one of my closest friends is part Venezuelan. They are some of the nicest people that you will ever meet, but C doesn't think so....She thinks there is nothing worse than mixing nationalities...And what is soooooo wrong about it??? Today, C was saying all kinds of bad stuff about my friends just because of who they were..Which to me..is not okay...Especially when she has never met any of them.. So how does she think she can get away with saying stuff like that?? You know, some people will just kind of get quite when someone talks about their friends, but not me, I make sure and stick up for my friends, because it doesn't matter what race, or nationality they are..They are my friends, and they will stick by me, no matter what..

No comments:

Post a Comment