March 12, 2010

It burns!!!


My mom tricked me.....


Earlier today we got home, and I wanted a snack, So I went to the fridge and grabbed a Green Bell Pepper... Or that's what I thought it was, And I asked my mom if it was a bell pepper, and she said yeah. So.... I took a big bite....well it turned out to be a spicy pepper...it was REALLY hot... I started freaking out, cus my mouth was on fire, and my mom is standing there laughing..


I ended up drinking about 4 glasses of milk (Milk is supossed to coat your throat, and take away the burning... yeah well it DIDN'T!!) So then my mom told me to take a bite of peanut butter (Ewww!!) But I did anyway...and it didn't help at all... Just made my mouth gooey :( Then I tried water...but it just spread the burn around.... So finally when my eyes were tearing up, my nose was burning, my lips were burning, and my mouth was on fire.... my mom told me to try some salt, and it FINALLY took the burn away...at least enough to where it wasn't TERRIBLE anymore...


So then I went back to what I was doing.... everything was fine...and about 30 min. after I ate the pepper, I rubbed my eyes..... BAD IDEA!!!!! My eyes started tearing up all over again!! :'(



Yeah...then after that... well.... I made sure not to touch my face again.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, oh no! I love spicy food, but that sounds like a little bit too much! lol :P

    ReplyDelete